Monday, July 28, 2008

Shark Attacks Ryan Seacrest!!

On his KIIS-FM radio show Monday, Ryan Seacrest said he decided to take a dip in the ocean over the weekend when, he said, “I was bit by a shark!” He said he was “about eight feet out” when he felt something swim by him. “I thought it was a stick,” he said. “I wasn’t sure what had happened.” Then, he said, “I saw it swim! He took a bite, and he left.”

Seacrest, 33, said the shark’s tooth “wasn’t a great thing to find. It was like finding a splinter!” Although he said he was “in pain,” he wasn’t hurt too badly, as he still went on the air to blab about it. “I need to take an Advil!” he yelped. Asked by his radio co-host if anyone else got bit, Seacrest lamented: “No, just me, of course! There were like 1,000 people in the ocean, and I get bit by the shark!”


Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...