Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Matthew McConaughey and baby on OK Magazine


Matthew also talked about finding out the sex of their baby in the delivery room, "I said, 'Come here, little man. I saw the pecker and screamed that we'd been right all along about him being a boy. Then I brought him over to her [Camila]. It was neat to find out what the sex was because we didn't have the doctor tell us beforehand. I've pulled out some baby pictures of myself, and the resemblance is amazing. This kid has a lot to learn from us. I want him to come out being a little wiser, a little cooler and a little happier than we are."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...