Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jessica Simpson’s New Perfume Stinks

Jessica Simpson’s no stranger to the perfume counter. With all the products she’s put out over the years, including the Dessert line, you’d think she’d be an expert on fragrances by now. Her first foray into an adult line called Fancy launches in department stories August 15.

“With Fancy, I wanted to create a pretty fragrance, one that I could be just as comfortable wearing on the red carpet or every day with my favorite jeans,” the singer said in a statement. Fancy includes notes of pear, apricot nectar, red berries, night blooming jasmine, gardenia, toasted almonds, caramel, amber crystal, sandlewood and vanilla crème.

MTV conducted an informal review of the perfume and the overall consensus was that it stinks! The participants agreed that it smelled like a little girl playing dress-up.


Source: MTV

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...