Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pammy Moves Back In To Tommy Lee’s House

Pamela Anderson has moved back in to Tommy Lee’s house. I’m surprised it took this long. While we all know Pammy is eating her share of meat in the house, Tommy has actually stopped eating meat - and gone the way of Pam.

“It’s something that I haven’t done before, and you know, I wanna check it out and see what it’s like, and I feel lighter… I don’t know, it’s just different. You know, I love pastas, baked potatoes, and this and that. You know, I do eat fish, salmon, and this and that. It’s not like I’ve stopped eating.”


Source: bricksandstones

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...