Monday, July 28, 2008

Nicole Kidman is going back to work

Nicole Kidman gave birth three weeks ago, and now it’s time to go back to work. For a few days, anyway.

Kidman will head back to the set in a couple of weeks to re-shoot scenes for the epic film Australia, directed by Baz Luhrmann, her co-star Hugh Jackman told Access Hollywood at Comic-Con 2008 in San Diego.

Jackman said he was happy for Kidman and award-winning country singer husband Keith Urban on their baby news, but filming was tough for the actor during her pregnancy.

“I am beyond happy for her. I mean she is an amazing woman. She’s been a great friend of ours for a long time,” Jackman said. “To have this moment is just thrilling. It wasn’t always thrilling for her while we were shooting in Australia, let me tell you!”


Source: celebitchy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then there is that movie in London.

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...