Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden at the studio on Tuesday (July 22).



In related news, it has just recently been reported that Nicole, 26, filmed a guest role as a villainous cheerleader on an upcoming episode of NBC’s Chuck - due to air in the autumn.

On Miss Richie’s guest spot, Chuck executive producer Josh Schwartz told People magazine: “She was really into the action. She was like, ‘how much am I allowed to kick, and when can I start kicking it?’ She came really prepared.”

“She was just really sweet. Everyone really enjoyed working with her,” Schwartz added.

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...