Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mariah Carey in marriage crisis after 2 months

THE ink's barely dry on the wedding papers but I can reveal MARIAH CAREY'S marriage to NICK CANNON has hit a rough patch.

It's just TWO MONTHS since they wed but the couple have already had a string of bust-ups.

Warbler Mariah, 38, met Nick four weeks before they tied the knot and I gather her legendary diva demands are to blame for the marriage crisis.

My source told me: "Things are really bad between them. The honeymoon period was over before it began. Nick's been surprised at just how demanding his wife is.

"He feels like her skivvy and moans she has him waiting on her hand and foot. Of course, they met not long before they decided to get married so there were always going to be things they needed to learn about each other. It appears Nick's learned he doesn't like her very much."

Touch My Body singer Mariah, 38, met rapper Nick on a music video in March and they married on April 30.

At the time she said: "We feel we are soulmates. I never felt a love like this was on the cards for me."

Nick, 27, even had ‘Mariah' tattooed across his shoulders. My source added: "That's a problem."

Source: blogs.notw.co.uk

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...