Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jessica Simpson: “Jennifer Aniston is in for a Treat”

Jessica Simpson believes that she was never destined to have a long-term future with ex-boyfriend John Mayer, but insists the girl who nabs him will be in for a treat. We’re sure Jennifer Aniston agrees.

Speaking to Elle magazine, the country singer opened up about her love life both past and present, revealing that she thinks she’s found ‘the one’ in the form of American football star Tony Romo.

She explains: “John believed in the Jessica Simpson that’s within. He cherished our love. He helped make me the woman I am today. John is going to be an amazing man for someone, but I know that I was supposed to be with someone else.”

“Tony understands me. He appreciates my talent. He’s the first person I’ve spiritually connected with. I’m a girl that loves to be in love. I love love!”

Source: entertainmentwise

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...