Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie out shopping with Hilary’s mom (July 26).



Meanwhile, in related news, it was recently reported that Hilary is just now beginning to record material for what will be her fourth studio album.

Sources tell that “approximately six songs have already been written and eleven instrumentals have circulated from five different producers, as well.”

From the studio sessions, Duff’s newest single, “Reach Out (And Touch Me),” will be released in August - with a video for the song also to be filmed in the next few weeks.

Source: celebrity-gossip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uggggewwww. comries a horror show. i wouldn't ever permit even my enemies from going near him. her parents must have no love for her or hope for her safety. ugly situation.

Anonymous said...

She's all good, but yea I wouldn't have him around for a billion smackers. He's a sex crime waiting to happen again. Show business amazes me.

Anonymous said...

he sickens me

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...