Thursday, July 24, 2008

Linday Lohan Doesn’t Drink Buckets of Booze

Lindsay Lohan still drinks champagne.

Despite being treated for alcoholism last year, the 22-year-old actress
still likes to indulge in her favorite beverage.

She said: "These days I drink buckets of green tea and a glass or two of
champagne at night."

The 'Freaky Friday' star also admitted she loves fast food, especially
McDonalds.

She revealed: "My guiltiest pleasure is McDonalds and I adore their French
fries. I also love peanut butter and jam sandwiches in the morning after a
night out.

"When I was filming 'The Parent Trap' in London all I wanted was American
food like Dunkin' Donuts and McDonalds but I was only young. Nowadays, I
love to eat turkey sandwiches in my trailer with lashings of mayonnaise and
salad. I have them on brown bread though to counteract the mayonnaise. I try
to eat healthily on set."

Source: hollywoodrag.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...