Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck shopping at Whole Foods (July 23).



With the recent co-star confirmation of the second Garner-Affleck offspring on the way, the “Alias” actress is being praised for her skills as a mother, with Giggles N’ Hugs (an indoor playground in LA) owner Joey Parsi telling press that she is, “the perfect mom, and, trust me, I’ve seen hundreds of mothers in here.”

Even papa Ben is receiving compliments on his parenting, with a longtime friend telling press that he’s “totally insane about Violet. I know how much he enjoys being a parent. He gushes over Violet. He says she’s really smart, she’s really verbal and she’s got a funny personality. He’s happy to be a father and she’s happy to be a mother.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...