Wednesday, October 02, 2019

New Bible study




Continue to stay close to Jesus and God.Not every one in a while or only on Sundays. How much do we spend with our Shepard. Do I reach out to him only when I need him? We don't want  to unravel when problems show up in our lives. We don't want to have sleepless nights or carry around worry. We want to be aware of the holy spirits  power and presence so we can enjoy God's blessings and joy in every season of my life. The scriptures declare God has prepared blessings for us. What God offers is available to us all the time. All we need to do is stay in his presence.

Source: Psalm 23: The Shepard With Me

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...