Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Will Matt Stop at Bourne Ultimatum?



Matt is still busy on the set of The Bourne Ultimatum in Berlin, the third installment of the Bourne series. I have to say while I have loved the first two I was really disappointed that we didn't learn more about Jason's real identity at the end of Supremacy. So will Jason finally learn the whole story at the end of the third film?

  • that pony. Maybe he'll get a bump on the head at the end or something."
  • On doing a fourth Bourne film:
    "We have a story and we have a story to tell, but looking at it, to be fair, we go, 'Okay, I think this should be the last one' because I'm half joking, but how long can you [revisit it?] His search for identity is definitely going to come to an end."
  • Damon continued to joke about the possibilities of a fourth film, in a "Rocky Balboa" sense of tapping the well 20 years later. "I would love that. If I'm like 100 pounds heavier, 'They pulled me back in! They won't let me go!' They're like, 'No, we don't give a sh*t about you. What are you talking about?' Yeah, I think that's actually probably the only way to do another Bourne movie would be to do it 20 years down the road."
Hey, it sorta worked for Sylvester Stallone. As for the series ending after Ultimatum, we hope it's not true, but there were originally only three books in Robert Ludlum's series. Plus we're dying to finally figure out what happened to Jason

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...