Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Think Pamela’s Title is More Appropriate


Pamela Anderson might not have much faith in the movie she’s just shot with Denise Richards . She has her own ideas of what “Blonde and Blonder” should be called.

She said, “Just finishing ‘Blonde and Blonder.’ I love working with my brother Gerry. He wrote and produced this film. Denise Richards and I had a blast shooting. Nothing fancy! It comes out in May. I prefer the title ‘2 Stupid Bitches.’”

In Blonde and Blonder, Denise and Pamela play two blondes that are mistaken for mob killers. Remember this one at Oscar time folks!

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...