Monday, January 29, 2007

Former Supermodels Have Dreams Too



ennifer hosted the I Have a Dream Foundation's Dream Keeper Awards I at the House of Blues in West Hollywood this weekend. The foundation provides long term free academic assistance to underprivileged children. Each year the Dream Keeper Award is presented to members of the community who share Dr. Martin Luther King's vision and foster the academic development of at risk children in LA. Among this years' winners was Tyra Banks! Tyra celebrated her win with former supermodel pal Rebecca Romijn. In the past few years they've both proven to have interests way beyond swimsuit shoots and runway shows!

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...