Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Because Mandy Says So

"I don't enjoy dating in the public eye. I don't even really enjoy dating," the actress, 22, told PEOPLE at Tuesday's Hollywood premiere of her new romantic comedy Because I Said So. "I find it really not fun. When it comes to the romantic side of things, I would rather be a girl in a relationship than dating."

Asked if she is dating Nicole Richie's ex, she smiled, shrugged and said, "I don't know."

Because I Said So director Michael Lehman also weighed in on Moore's love life, telling PEOPLE: "In my dealings with her where I'd ask her about her relationships and stuff, she was very up front and out there. At the time we were making this, she was dating Zach Braff. He came to the set a few times. They seemed to have a very solid relationship. ... So I never asked her about the turmoil."

We just want all good things for Mandy so if being a serial monogamist is her thing than more power to her. We just hope hope hope DJ AM is not using her since he is getting plenty of wanted press from being attached to Mandy

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...