Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Really Deep Thoughts....with Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston recently sat down with her favorite tabloid, People Magazine, and dished the dirt on her upcoming appearance on Dirt as well as her new nosejob.

Here's what Man had to say:

Tabloid: You guest-star on the season finale of Dirt as a lesbian. What was it like working with Courteney again? Maniston: We had a ball. It was completely fun. I forgot just how much fun we have together in the work world.

Tabloid: So what about that kiss between you and Courteney? It was touted as a passionate lip-lock.
Maniston: It's a good-bye kiss. I don't honestly think people want to see Rachel and Monica have at it.

Tabloid: Did you two laugh when it became such a big deal?
Maniston: Of course! I think I won a bet. I told Courteney, "How many days will it take to come out? 'Lesbian kiss! Lip-lock!' " It was a record: about a week.

Tabloid: Currently the tabs are having a field day over rumors about plastic surgery - your nose, your boobs. What's going on?
Maniston: (Laughs) It's funny. I had [a deviated septum] fixed - best thing I ever did. I slept like a baby for the first time in years. As far as all the other [rumors], as boring as it sounds, it's still mine. All of it. Still mine.

Tabloid: They're still gonna run before and after pictures ...
Maniston: Short of letting everybody have a feel, I don't know what else to do. I really am pretty happy with what God gave me.

Our favorite bit of the interview, though, was this really profound exchange!

Tabloid: What gives you the most joy right now?
Maniston: Beginning a new day. When you see what else is going on on the planet, it's pretty hard not to go, "Wow, thank you."

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...