Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hilary's Dignity, Coming Soon




Duff was on the KIIS-FM program to debut the song "With Love" from her upcoming record, Dignity. She said the title for the record came from her experience living the showbiz life.
"I feel like dignity is something that you can't just have, you know, you have to work on having," she said. "And I feel like I have it a little. ... The album is so personal and talks about so many experiences I've had – good ones and bad ones – and (dignity) is something I always hope to have and strive to have."
Dignity hits stores April 3rd, and you may remember the sneak peek of the single from when we wrote about it debuting as part of her with Love perfume commerical.

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...