Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Return of Right Said Fred

Remember these hot flamers? They had that superhugemega hit “I’m Too Sexy” in 1991. Anyway, Right Said Fred is comprised of two brothers, Richard Fairbrass and Fred Fairbrass who shot to fame for a split second. They quickly went away from mainstream, but continued to perform in gay clubs around the world. Fred opened a gym and Richard starred in some gay TV showsin the UK.

Well, they are coming back! Their label will re-release “I’m Too Sexy” on April 2nd, one day shy of April Fools. God, they are hot. I wonder if they ever did it? Brotherly love

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...