Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gwenth Paltrow defends Lindsay Lohan

Paltrow has defended Lindsay Lohan’s rehab ways. Lohan has been under a lot of criticism for coming and going as she pleases from the Wonderland rehab facility.

She said, “My prediction is that Lindsay Lohan, she’ll figure it out. It’s really, really hard to be so young and so in the public eye and I think it’s very confusing. It’s hard to be that out there and, you know, when everybody’s analyzing everything you do, and she’s … very young.”

Yeah, if it’s so difficult why doesn’t she quit. sghe continued to flap her lips by sort of taking a dig at Dina Lohan. “My parents would have killed me if I didn’t do it behind closed doors.”

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...