Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Playdate Couple of the Year: Kingston and Shiloh

Kingston must be one of the luckiest kids in the world. He's got famous parents, an awesome wardrobe, and gets to have playdates with Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt! Plus did I mention he's really, really cute? That too. His mom is a pretty lucky lady as well. In her latest interview with British Elle she reflects on her blessings, auditioning for Angelina's role in Mr & Mrs. Smith, and playdates with Shiloh

  • On being down-to-earth:
    "I still read a menu and go, 'Look at the price -- I can get that!' I still think, 'I'm in First Class, this is awesome.' It's insane what's going on in my life -- I just can't believe my luck."
  • On auditioning for the female lead in Mr. & Mrs. Smith:
    "I don't know if I almost got it (the role), but I certainly put a lot of effort in. They were clearly looking for a certain girl, and you couldn't get more opposite than me and Angelina."
  • On whether her son, Kingston, and Brangelina's daughter, Shiloh, play together:
    "Yeah! They were like two little blobs when they met. Maybe they'll get married when they grow up? That'd be cute!"
We're such suckers for Kingston!!! While we are not complaining that we get to see tons of images of him, we do wonder why he is the most seen newborn out there. Perhaps Gwen knows he is great for press. Plus it's nice to see parents so involved with their kids. However, we'd love to see some more of Shiloh, Suri and JJ. As for the baby blob statement. We heard it before from Angelina but there was a ton of backlash. Somehow I think she'll probably be able to get away with it

Source: PopSugar and us weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...