Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Courtney Love Was Punk’d!!!

Yesterday a rumor spread that Courtney Love was in talks to replace Paula Abdul on American Idol swept the internet. UsWeekly reported that Courtney received a call from Executive Producer Nigel Lythgoe to possibly guest judge on American Idol and possibly replace Paula. Courtney confirmed the call, but wouldn’t say anything else.

Nigel said today, “I did not call Courtney Love and am afraid someone may have misrepresented me. Courtney Love is a very talented artist, but the judges for American Idol are Paula, Randy and Simon. We have no plans to add to or replace any of them.”

Source: Us Weekly


No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...