Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Kristanna Loken Already Has a Sperm Donor



Bisexual 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' star Kristanna Loken is planning to become a mom - and already has a sperm donor who has offered to father the child.

The 27-year-old actress, who has been romantically linked with former 'Lost' star Michelle Rodriquez, has motherhood on her mind.

She says, "I would definitely like to have a family, and whether that's with a man or a woman doesn't really matter to me. "I've already got my friend who's going to be the donor, so that's taken care of. Just give me a few years and we'll go from there."

Source: Contact Music

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...