Thursday, November 27, 2008

Paris Hilton running errands in Beverly Hills (November 26).



Not letting her recent breakup keep her down this holiday season, Paris Hilton was spotted out running errands in Beverly Hills on Wednesday afternoon (November 26).

After paying a visit to her agent, the former “Simple Life” starlet then dropped by Rite Aid to pick up pictures before touching up her skin tone with a trip to the tanning salon.

Meanwhile, it looks as if the heiress is ready to prepare her very first full-fledged Thanksgiving dinner this time around.

Hilton told Us magazine, “I’m cooking dinner at my house and inviting my whole family over. It’s going to be fun. I’m in charge this time!”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...