Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Britney: 'Nobody's Listening'

I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail, y'know, there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day. I'm having to pay for it for a really long time.

If I wasn't under the restraints that I'm under right now, I'd feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear me, but they're really not listening. I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed.

I think I've learned my lesson now, and enough is enough.

Source: MollyGood

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...