Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Pamela Anderson: I Love Living in a Trailer

Pamela Anderson loves living in a trailer.

The former 'Baywatch' actress - who was forced to temporarily relocate her
family while her house is being renovated - was surprised to discover she
enjoyed the freedom of being in a mobile home.

Pamela - who has two sons, 12-year-old Brandon and 10-year-old Dylan, with
ex-husband Tommy Lee - is quoted by website Absolute Now as saying: "I live
in a mobile home and I love it. It's my favorite thing in the world. I have
two homes but I can honestly say I would much rather live in a trailer than
anywhere else.

"It's small but chic and perfect for me and the kids. We are so close to the
beach and it's fun having to sit on bean bags and do our washing at the
Laundromat."

Earlier this year, Pamela, 41, hosted an estate sale to clear her rented
Malibu home of unwanted items, which also included broken light bulbs, a hot
pink butt blaster exercise machine and various children's toys.

Fans of Pam waited for hours to enter the public parking lot where the
sale took place in a bid to catch a glimpse of their idol.

One buyer admitted: "I just wanted to see how rich people live."

Pamela also sold a new golf cart, several chocolate fondue fountains and a
flat screen TV.

All proceeds from the event were donated to animal rights group PETA.

Source: Hollywood Rag

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...