Thursday, November 06, 2008

Britney, Justin to Reunite at Madonna Show Tonight




Britney Spears and ex Justin Timberlake are reuniting.

The two are rumored to perform in L.A.’s Dodger Stadium tonight alongside Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet tour, reports Ryan Seacrest.

“They are going to be onstage performing with Madonna,” Seacrest said on KIIS-FM host DJ BoyToy Jesse’s Wednesday-afternoon show.

The exes have both collaborated individually with Madonna.Added Seacrest, “If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her … I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything quite like that before.”

In the mid-1990s, Timberlake dated Spears, his Mickey Mouse Club costar, but split in 2002 after he accused her of cheating on him. (He shot the video “Cry Me a River” in response to her affair.)

“I haven’t spoken to her in years,” he told Oprah Winfrey in 2007. “I mean, there’s no ill will – I have nothing but love for her.

“It’s funny because we dated each other at a time…,” he added. “Wow, I haven’t talked about this in a long time. It’s interesting.”

Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...