Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nicole Kidman says she’ll take a break from acting for more kids

Angelina Jolie isn’t the only famous mom talking about leaving the glamor of movie-making behind to concentrate on her family. Nicole Kidman told reporters at the Sydney premiere of her new epic, Australia, that she’s been thinking about stepping away from Hollywood to have more children. She has two adopted children in their teens who live with her ex, Tom Cruise, along with a baby daughter, Sunday Rose, four months:

‘I’m in a place in my life where I’ve had some great opportunities, and I may just choose to have some more children,’ said the 41-year-old, who has a 4-month-old girl with Urban and two adopted children Isabella, 15, and Connor, 13, from her marriage to Tom Cruise.

‘There’s many things I want to do besides act.’

Source: Daily Mail

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...