Monday, November 10, 2008

Holly Madison “In Love” with Criss Angel



Holly Madison may have only just began dating illutionist Criss Angel, but the Girls Next Door star says that she is “in love” with him. Only weeks after dumping Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, Madison stepped out with Angel at the premiere of his Las Vegas show. At the recent premiere of Repo! The Genetic Opera, Madison admitted to People magazine that she is serious about her relationship with Angel. “I’m in love with him,” she said.

Madison, 28, also talked about her Girls Next Door co-star’s recent engagement. Hefner announced yesterday that ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles star Hank Baskett and a June wedding is being planned at the Playboy mansion.

“I told her I better be a bridesmaid,” Madison says of Wilkinson. “I haven’t met [Hank] but she’s crazy about him. He’s a really great influence on her and I’m so happy for her.”

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...