Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fergie at the 2008 Glamour Women of the Year Awards




PLUS: Fergie gains weight for her role in Nine.

Fergie isn’t worried about putting weight on this holiday season.

“I’ve actually gained 10 pounds!” she told reporters Monday. “No, really - for the film, Nine. Actually, 13 to be exact.

“I ate everything!” she continued. “Fish and chips. Everything fried - things I don’t normally eat.”

But now, she said, “I have to give it up! So, yeah – I’m in that phase! Back to diet designs – my food delivery service!”

Will it be tough with Thanksgiving just weeks away? Nah.

“You can do creative things!” said the singer, who is engaged to Josh Duhamel. “You know, turkey isn’t fattening – you can do that. A little bit of gravy – have a nice big salad!”

“I like a good pumpkin pie – that’s my favorite – with homemade whipped cream,” she told Us. “Whipped cream from scratch. I’ll eat it for breakfast, always.”

Her post-holiday workout plans? “I don’t know,” she said. “I’ll let you know when I do!”

Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...