Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ryan Phillipe has admitted that he sort of has a hard time seeing his ex-wife Reese Witherspoon with Jake

Ryan does whatever it takes to avoid the pictures. He told USA Today, "It's bizarre. There's plenty of times when I say, 'What a strange situation I've found myself in,' But at a certain point you know it's going to happen, so you are prepared."Ryan was also asked about his relationship with Abbie Cornish, but he refused to address it. He isn't ruling out marriage though, "I'm pretty young, and there are many beautiful things about that idea of marriage and family. It just doesn't always work out perfect for everybody."

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...