Friday, March 28, 2008

Ashlee out running errands in Bel Air (March 26).



Sporting her red Ray-Ban sunglasses, Ashlee Simpson squeezed in a grocery shopping trip to Bel Air on Wednesday afternoon (March 27).

The Pieces Of Me singer is gearing up for a busy April, as her new album Bittersweet World hits record shelves on April 22nd. And that’s not the only big launch lined up for the younger Simpson sister.

Wet Seal has just announced that Ashlee will be launching a collection of T-shirts for them the same day her album drops. The new duds are said to feature “designs inspired by her own personality, sense of style and album artwork.”

“I was inspired by so many fun, wonderful things as I was recording Bittersweet World and it’s been great to carry through those inspirations into these new shirt designs,” says Ashlee. “I hope my fans love this album and rock out in these shirts!”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...