Friday, March 28, 2008

Paris: "I'm an Inspiration"

In Istanbul, Turkey, to judge the annual Miss Turkey beauty pageant, Paris Hilton defended herself against claims that she is the superficial simpleton the media would have you believe she is.

"I don't pay attention to lies because I am a good person," says the hotel heiress. "I work very hard and I've built this empire on my own. I think this is an inspiration for a lot of girls out there."

Speaking of her rich grandpa, the older Hilton sister shrugged off the bad news that she and her siblings have been all but completely written out of their portion of Conrad Hilton's $2.3 billion fortune, saying, "It won't affect me anyway."

Source: Ok-Magazine, celebs-britneyluver.blogspot.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...