Friday, March 28, 2008

Kevin Spacey is a bad influence!

Kevin Spacey fears that his latest movie has turned his co-star Josh Gad into a gambling addict.

In the movie 21, Spacey plays a mentor to a group of card-counting math whiz-kids who win millions at the blackjack tables.

Now, he fears that some of his castmates got too engrossed in the action.

Spacey explains, “I think we might’ve made a few compulsive gamblers. I think Josh Gad needs an intervention at this point because he’s a mad man. I do think he now has a serious gambling habit. If we started a gamblers anonymous for movie stars, Josh Gad would be the only member. I didn’t gamble much while I was there, but we were there for a month or so and I know some of the crew did get into some trouble and some of the actors couldn’t resist going out and trying to see if they could actually count the decks. I don’t think they did too well.”

Source: icydk.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...