Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kevin in InTouch Weekly






K-Fed on his two Exes:
“I will always love the mothers of my children, and I will always be there for both of them. I believe that any good energy I put out there brings more good energy into my own life. The relationships with my kids and family will last my whole life and are the most important to me.”

On his kids:
“I spend most of the day chasing my kids around the house. Their needs define my schedule every day.”

On Britney:
“It is so very important to me that my children will always know and never question, that no matter what happens, they have a mommy and daddy who love them very much."

On his long-term goals:
“I’m going to be the best role model for my kids. And if that example helps other young, single dads who might be going through the same experiences that I am right now, it would be a great compliment.”

How much did they pay him for this interview????????

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...