Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jlo out and about yesterday in NYC



Jennifer leaving the Manhattan salon (March 28).

According to sources on the scene, Lopez was having a girly day with her mother (not pictured), who followed her out shortly afterwards.

Meanwhile, the Latino singer has revealed that she’s in no hurry to lose her baby weight after recently giving birth to twins Max and Emme on February 22.

She told OK! magazine: “I gained a good amount of weight, which I was focused on because twins can sometimes have a low birth weight. I gained 45-50lbs, a lot for my frame, but for twins it’s right on.”

She added: “It’s amazing how your stomach goes goes boop and it’s this jiggly mass. I even play with my little leftover belly.”

Source : dlisted/celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...