Thursday, March 27, 2008

Posh and Becks at a game






David Beckham was the fifth man in history to earn his 100th cap for England. The entire Beckham clan attended the game in France for this momentous occasion.

Becks told reporters (read it in a Mickey Mouse voice for the full effect), "I'm very proud. Reaching 100 caps doesn't happen every day but, like I said before the game, I am hoping it is not 100 and out. I want to carry on playing for my country. Having my family and all the fans there was incredible and to get the reception I did from both sets of fans when I came off was amazing."

Source : dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...