Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brangelina Got Married!?!

Star Magazine claims Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt made it official in New Orleans today. I just hope Maddox officiated the ceremony.

OK! Magazine reports that Brad's spoksperson has "no idea" if the got married or not.

Brad Pitt is a liar mouth if they did get married, because he said they wouldn't get married until everyone in the United States could. Last time I checked, I wasn't able to get married. Trust me, I've tried a few times.

UPDATE: A source told People there wasn't a wedding. They claim Angie and Brad aren't even in New Orleans, but are still in Texas where he's filming a movie.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...