Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fergie Blasts Pregnancy Rumors! Plus, Wedding Details Revealed



Only on “Extra,” singing mega star Fergie sets the record straight about being preggers exclaiming, “I’ve never been pregnant and this is probably the 20th time people have said that. So, no, for the record.”

Fergie understands how the baby bump tabloid rumors began explaining, “I’m five feet four and so when I gain a few extra pounds, it shows. I think people just love to speculate.” Although there’s no bun in the oven now, Fergie does plan to start a family soon saying, “Well, I’ve got to get married first!”

Newly engaged to actor Josh Duhamel, Fergie reveals that she has not set a wedding date quite yet commenting, “All I know is I want to be married before I get pregnant.” She continues, “You’re only a fiancée for a short amount of time and you want to enjoy that moment so we’re just living in the now and enjoying that.” Full interview on “Extra”

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...