Reese and Jake out for their Brentwood stroll (February 29)



Looking happily in love, the darling Reese Witherspoon and her actor boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal spent their Friday out for a stroll in sunny Brentwood, California.

And while it’s hard to imagine, times weren’t always so good for Reese - as she recently talked about having her fair share of “ugly years”.

“I was actually teased quite a bit growing up,” Witherspoon told Fox Pop Tarts at the Hollywood premiere of her new movie “Penelope” last week.

“I was a four-eyed square with glasses and I was picked on because of my weird, short-person walk,” Witherspoon added.

And for those out there currently dealing with self-esteem issues, Reese advises: “At the end of the day, you just have to accept what you have been given and appreciate the flaws. You can’t get too down on it.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

Comments

Popular Posts