Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vanessa Minnillo: Nick Said ‘I Love You’ First

Vanessa Minnillo was out doing press for her new film, “Disaster Movie.” In the movie her cheerleader character just can’t get her boyfriend to say “I love you.” Vannessa says in her real life she didn’t have that problem, Nick Lachey said it first!

“The L-word is not thrown around by men as easily as it is by women – but I didn’t say it first! He’s very loving. We’re very open and vocal.”

Lachey started dating Minnillo in 2006 after separating from his then wife Jessica Simpson. Rumors are actually circulating that the two are headed for splitsville! There were rumblings after The National Enquirer reported that the couple allegedly were seen having a blowout before entering a LA restaurant last month. In April, Lachey’s representative told Us Magazine the account is “not true,” but tongues were wagging yesterday after Minnillo was spotted with a “mystery man” in NYC.

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...