Thursday, August 28, 2008

ihanna at Fred Segal, along with shots of Chris Brown at The Grove (August 27).




And according to reports, Rihanna and Chris have been doing plenty of shopping together as well- for a home! According to an inside source, “She and Chris want to live together. They play their music loud though, so they want a condo that’s soundproof.”

But before she purchases property, the “Good Girl Gone Bad” will need to get her finances in order- her ex-accountant says she’s close to going broke!

Patricia Williams recently told press, “It’s not my fault that she only has $20,000 to her name. I have worked for many high-profile actors, musicians and multi-million dollar corporations. Why would I steal from Rihanna? I showed her all the paperwork and tried to explain to her the circumstances but she wouldn’t listen. She called me all sorts of horrible names and stormed off. I now feel compelled to share with the world the background story as I will not allow my name to be slandered.”


Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...