Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eva Mendes at the “30 Days Of Fashion And Beauty” press conference (August 27).



As for her scandalous Calvin Klein ad campaign, Eva has come out to say that she’s proud of how it came off, especially her partial nipple shot.

She told press, “It makes me more proud. I’m sure if it was for some kind of independent brand that wasn’t as iconic as Calvin Klein I don’t think I would have done it because that’s too much of a risk. But when its Calvin Klein and it’s (fashion photographer) Steve Meisel shooting you and you get to be a part of this amazing iconic brand and their legacy you just kind of go for it.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...