Friday, August 29, 2008

Jack Black Can’t Fart As Good As a Computer




Jack Black is addicted to green tea after quitting smoking.

The 'Tropic Thunder' star - who recently welcomed his second child with wife
Tanya Haden into the world - admits he has replaced his nicotine habit with
a new vice.

He said: "I don't do anything exciting or dangerous really. I quit smoking,
that was my last real vice. But I do like iced green tea - but that is so
boring."

Jack also revealed he can't stop playing video games.

He added: "I really like playing 'Grand Theft Auto IV'. It's one of these
games that takes 100 hours to conquer."

Jack recently admitted he wants to produce his own flatulence for his film
roles, after playing a character who can pass wind on command in 'Tropic
Thunder'.

He said: "I didn't do any of my own stunts in the fart department, it was
all with the help of computers. They don't have the technology to place the
microphones in the inner canal of my inner cavity at this point. Someday
soon I hope they'll have the science and it will catch up to my flatulent
talent."

Source: Hollywood Rag

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...