Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carmen Electra out at CW11 this morning (August 26), and at TRL studios last evening.




And Carmen recently joked to press that her wrestling scene in the movie, opposite Kim Kardashian, was enough for her to consider changing careers.

“Well you know, we actually get along really well, so it was kind of weird, you know. But we had fun with it. We had choreography so we just got in the ring and just went for it. But you know, we would ask each other ‘Are you OK?’ after pulling each other’s hair out. It was really fun. I don’t know. I feel a second career in wrestling.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...