Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jessica Simpson on People



In the issue, she talks about her perfect relationship with Tony Romo, "I just told him today, 'You're the love of my life,' I don't really ever say that to anybody."

Jessica is so serious about Romo that she's changed her e-mail address and cell number. "I don't want anybody that's been in my life [before] in my life anymore. I don't even want them to have any way of contacting me."

She goes on to say that Romo hasn't done the same thing for her, but she's not "a jealous girl."

Finally, Jessica talks about how she dealt with her break-up from John Mayer. "I had to regain self-esteem and self-value. I just love, so I don't understand when people can't do exactly what I do."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...