Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lindsay Lohan: “My Dad’s Out of Control!”

As for LiLo’s beef with papa Michael Lohan, in an interview with E! on Tuesday, Michael said that Ronson was “using” his daughter to make money off of a tell-all book.

“I’ve shut up about this long enough,” Michael told E! “She’s using my daughter. People never even knew who Samantha Ronson was until she met Lindsay. She was just some L.A. DJ. And now she’s writing a book? I am at wit’s end with this stuff. This is not in Lindsay’s best interest.”

In response, Lindsay told press from the “Ugly Betty” set: “He’s out of control. I want him to stop hurting and talking to the media about the people I love.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...