Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Scarlett Johansson: “I’m no harlot”

Scarlett Johansson has lambasted critics who like to label her a “harlot” just because her appearance fits the stereotype.

The blonde bombshell, who has been likened to late screen siren Marilyn Monroe, thinks the fact she is curvy and has platinum locks lays her open to harsh criticism regarding her sexual morals.

But the Lost In Translation star insists she doesn’t sleep around or have any sexually transmitted diseases.

She says, “I have platinum blonde hair, and I’m extremely curvy: I pour myself into a dress and show up and strut my stuff at premieres. Of course I expect people will have certain ideas but it’s weird if people associate the fact that I sell handbags or wear a bikini with who I am when I wake up in the morning. People think I’m going to be some brazen harlot, but I’m not out there with every Tom, Dick and Harry or catching hepatitis.”

Source: Contact Music

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...