Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ashlee Simpson And Her Mind Games

It’s clear by now that Ashlee Simpson will prolong making any statement about her possible pregnancy for as long as time allows. She’s having quite the time toying with everyone by beating around the bush.

While on the Ellen DeGeneres Show (airing Thursday), the talk show host asked her flat-out if she were expecting.

Ash replied,

Well, that has been going on for quite a while. That is definitely something that I choose personally not to discuss except for the fact that maybe….

Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something … because I don’t think I do.

A statement to which Ellen brought up a photo of J.Lo, and then asked, “You’re not going to keep this answer up as long as this woman did….”

Laughing, the Simpson replied, “No, I’m not. I swear. I promise you that. I give you my pinky on that.”

She also told Ellen about how she knew she was ready to marry her fiance, Pete Wentz, whom she describes as”the greatest, awesome.”

I don’t know. Maybe when his jeans fit me … I decided we could wear the same clothes. There were lots of moments. But every time he would leave [on tour], I would cry, so we had this inseparable relationship.

Source: TOB

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...