Sunday, April 27, 2008

Chesney Injured During Concert - Goes On With Show!



Kenny Chesney suffered a serious technical malfunction during the start of his new tour in Columbia, S.C., on Saturday night.

The country singer's foot got STUCK between the stage and a lift that was taking him up from below.

The injury was serious enough that Chesney was seen limping throughout the entire show. A team physician from the University of South Carolina waited nearby while Renee Zellweger's ex completed his performance.

Upon leaving the stage, Chesney's boot was cut off, and the doctor treated the injury to minimize damage.

The exact severity is not known at this time, but Kenny had released the following statement:

"I took one look at those fans, and there was no way I wasn't going on. Sometimes the energy and the adrenalin pull you through. They had come to rock, and there was no way I was sending them home with anything less than the best of what me and my guys came to do — put it all out there and give them back at least as good as they gave us. … Honestly, through the pain, through all of it, Columbia, S.C., totally got me through."

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...